Global PHAT 2010: Moving Beyond the Technology puts the health technology in context, focusing on human-centered, practical implementation strategies in developing country settings. This one day event brings together health technology implementers to examine the critical factors that make cutting edge technologies successful, including capacity building, partnership development, monitoring and evaluation, workflow and information flow optimization, and cultural contexts.
Confirmed Panel Sessions
- Health Information Technology (HIT) Failures
- Effective Electronic Medical Records (EMR) – Moving Beyond the Technology
- Survey of Selected HIV Information Systems
- Role of Technology in Disaster Response
- Mobile Health (mHealth) for Community Health Worker (CHW) Programs: Implementation Insights
Confirmed Speakers – Just Announced!
- Dr. Hamish Fraser, Director of Informatics and Telemedicine, Partners in Health (PIH)
- Mike McKay, Former Country Director, Baobab Health, Malawi
- Jonathan Jackson, Co-Founder and CEO, Dimagi
- Josh Nesbit, Co-Founder and Executive Director, FrontlineSMS
- Dr. Alvin B. Marcelo, Director of the University of Philippines National Telehealth Center
- Prabhjot Dhadialla, Program Director for Health Systems, Development, and Research, Earth Institute, Columbia University
- Dr. Leo Anthony Celi, Founder, Moca